The time to start thinking about that next Scuba diving adventure is now. Here at Mark’s Boats For All we do our utmost to bring you only the best information on all things related to boating, water sport and sailing holidays. When you start thinking about having a diving holiday on a live aboard we have you covered there to.
DIVING DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
- Australia 7. Malaysia
- Belize 8. Maldives
- Burma 9. Mexico
- Fiji 10. Palau
- Galapagos 11. Red Sea
- Indonesia 12. Thailand
There is so much to see and do and with everything taken care of for you, your holiday is bound to be unforgettable,
How to overcome anxiety when starting to Scuba dive? I know from experience that when you first start diving anxiety can be quite a challenge for some. The mind can find it hard to accept that you can breath under water and I have seen many a new diver find it really difficult on their first few dives, you need to get your mind to accept the fact that you can breath underwater. Practice by visualization. Find a quiet spot were you can relax and just think about how your dive is going to go. Find a good dive instructor that will give you the time you need as this could be vital. Whatever you do don’t give up, once you’ve been diving and experience the tranquility and amazing beauty of the ocean you will forget all about your anxiety.
HOW TO TAKE GREAT PHOTOS UNDER WATER
- Get yourself the best point and shoot camera.
- I make use of a GoPro for photos and videos.
- Buy a good hard shell under water camera housing.
- Also a water proof plastic pouch.
- Practice your diving skills with your camera and get a friend to help.
- Get close to your subject as water reduces the color, sharpness and contrast.
- Set your camera to its highest resolution.
- Lighting is important, use an external flash or strobe.
- Check you camera shutter speed it should be 1/30th for still objects, 1/60th for slow moving objects and 1/125th for faster moving objects.
- If you use an external flash, make sure you keep it as far as you can from your camera and check that your internal flash is off.